Club fit for business Ambassadors
As Club Fit For Business is a non-profit organisation, we are truly honoured to have the involvement of our Ambassadors. Our Ambassadors exemplify the best values of sport having demonstrated a combination of teamwork, leadership, courage, mental strength and humility. All of these qualities can be applied to the business world.
- Recently retired, English rugby union player who has played in the Premiership and Top 14 as well as both the Heineken and European cups.
- Played over 200 games for Exeter Chiefs and has won the championship title with both Exeter and Bristol. Has also played in the English premiership for both Bristol and Bath.
- Represented England U-21's, U-19's, U-18's, Students, Barbarians and the Penguins.
- Won Players' Player of the Year for the 2009-10 promotion-winning season for Exeter.
- Author of award winning rugby book 'It Was Never My Ambition To Become A Hooker'.
- Won sports scholarship for Exeter University.
- Owner of the Wheal Dream par 3 golf course in Helston, Cornwall.
- Engaging speaker and keen networker. RFU Level 2 coach.
Elin Haf Davies
- A paediatric nurse, who went on to complete a BSc, MSc and a PhD, Elin now campaigns to develop medicines for medically unwell children.
- An advocate for children, raising money for research to help the lives of children with rare diseases and raising awareness about the needs of patients and their families.
- Elin was the first Welsh woman to row across the Atlantic Ocean and a pivotal member of the first all-female rowing crew to conquer the Indian Ocean.
- She then competed in the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race crossing the Pacific, conquering a “hat-trick of oceans”!
- Elin played rugby for London Welsh Rugby Club - after just one season she was selected for the Welsh student squad and then selected for the senior A Team.
- She has also cycled from Paris to London in three and a half days and completed marathons, half-marathons and several triathlons.
- Elin is an inspirational speaker and motivator, captivating her audience by recounting her roller coaster experiences on the high seas. She is a true adventurer and campaigner, whose compelling stories of endurance, perseverance and triumph will enthral all audiences.
- Recently retired, English rugby union player who has represented her country 43 times and appeared in two World Cups, 2010 and 2014 winning World Cup squad
- Claire has been a Wasp since starting her playing career in 2001 and is part of the Wasps Legends and has been an active Committee Member
- Represented England, England Students, Academy and England A
- Claire has captained England against South Africa twice both times in Nation Cup tournaments and Claire has been Vice Captain against Kazakhstan in the 2010 World Cup and New Zealand in Autumn Internationals in 2009
- Has won Players Player at Wasps 5 times
- Currently the only England Female player to have been capped in all front row spots
- Actively looking to keep the Legacy of the 2014 achievement going and has been promoting the game through presentations, talks on career highs and lows, coaching at events.
- South African rugby union player currently playing for Oyonnax in the French league system (Top 14)
- Made his first test appearance for the Springboks against France in 2002 and currently has 20 Caps
- First player to have over 100 caps for the Blue Bulls winning the Currie Cup and Super 14
- Heineken Cup Finalist in 2012
- Winner of Top 14 in France with Castres Olympique
- Represented the Barbarians
- Started a company that will provide financial services for current sportspeople to maximise savings for the day they retire. Covers short and long term insurance and financial investments.