Liam Mooney (Founder of Club Fit For Business)
- Founded Club Fit For Business in May 2013
- Managing Director and founder of Blue Pencil, a Legal Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy, headquartered in Monaco
- Ex professional sportsperson and qualified UK solicitor
- Expert in business solutions for the SME Sector, HR and recruitment
- Arabian Business, Business Mentor of the Year, 2014
- Finalist in the Middle East Business Leader of the Year 2015
- Named in Arabian Business Top 50 SME Executives in the UAE 2013
Elena D'Ischia (Founder of Club Fit For Business, Monaco)
- Founded Club Fit For Business in Monaco in April 2016
- Since 2005 Managing Director and founder of DCS Monaco, specialised in Business Advisory for companies and individuals
- Managing Director and founder of DCS Business Center Monaco, providing office solutions for Monaco companies and sole traders
- Expert in global solutions for private capital, extensive experience in international real state transactions, legal entities and banking
- Held various senior positions for international financial institutions, the last being Banque Edmond de Rothschild Monaco
- Has advised international clients on banking regulatory issues and compliance
- Advises private clients and corporations who intend to settle down or build a business in Monaco
- Perfectly fluent in Italian, French, English and Brazilian Portuguese
Alessandro Marini (Founder of Club Fit For Business, Monaco)
- Partner at DCS Monaco responsible for the division focusing on businesses set-up and start-up
- 10 years experience as top executive in large corporates (Cac40 / Plc) and family businesses
- 15 years experience in marketing and communications departments
- Master in Business Administration
- Business Planning (for both funds raising and organization purposes)
- Corporate Governance and Board Representation
- Professional experiences developed in international / multicultural environments
- Temporary management during early newco activities
Abigail Powell (Club Fit For Business, Executive Committee, Monaco)
- Practising Solicitor of the Supreme Courts of England and Wales
- Certified Mediator, accredited by the UK Civil Mediation Council
- Expert in mediation, dispute resolution and commercial advisory (UK and UAE)
- Regular public speaker on dispute resolution at UAE universities
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors ("RICS") Working Panel for Dispute Resolution
- Member of the RICS Mediation Panel
Jason Martin Founder of Club Fit For Business, USA)
- Career diplomat and attorney and has served in East Africa, Asia, and most recently, Washington D.C.
- Currently works on policy development for countering international terrorist threats with a focus on the Middle East.
- Before joining the Department of State, Jason worked in Los Angeles on complex business litigation matters for clients including Intel and Lockheed Martin.
- As a diplomat he has helped to promote U.S. cultural, economic, trade and legal interests with government counterparts in Japan and Ethiopia.
- Has also served as a volunteer mentor and class instructor at the University of Addis Ababa School of
Law in Ethiopia
- He is a graduate of Tulane School of Law and Claremont Mckenna College.
- He is former semi-professional soccer player with the Los Angeles Soccer Club and has played competitive
soccer for clubs in the United States, Sweden and Germany.